DataStax Silver Partner
DataStax is the company that delivers Apache Cassandra to the Enterprise
• Enterprise Capabilities Built on Open Source
Shorten the time to revenue for Cassandra deployments and extend capabilities of Cassandra with enterprise-ready features and technology, such as Search, Security, Integrated Analytics, In-Memory computing and easy-to-use management tools.
• 25% of the Fortune 100 Use DataStax
DataStax is deployed by some of the world’s most progressive companies, including Netflix, Adobe, Intuit and eBay.
• Data Protection for All Data
• Lower Costs
Lower costs with Open Source and a subscription based model that is 80-90% less than traditional database vendors.
• Rigorous Quality Testing and Support
Leverage a database platform that goes through a rigorous test process at a massive scale with highly-skilled test engineers.
• Breaking Down Barriers to Open Source Adoption
Get real access to Cassandra experts from implementation to enterprise-wide deployment. All organizations benefit from 24×7 support.
Big Industries works together with you to translate your ideas into workable Big Data solutions that will create measurable value for your organization
• Experienced & Datastax Certified Consultants
Our Developers can help you with creating the most innovative Web, Mobile and IOT apps while our architects and administrators can assist you with designing and operating the distributed always-on database.
• We only deliver mature technical solution that the Enterprise market can expect.We offer solid, proven system architecture at a low cost avoiding “bleeding edge” technologies.
• Track Record & Ecosystem
Big Industries is a proud member of the Cronos Group, the preferred technology partner for many companies on the lookout for high quality ICT solutions.
• Solid Big Data Reference Cases
We serve clients across a broad range of markets including telecommunications, financial services, media, life science, healthcare and Internet.
DataStax customers and Apache Cassandra™ users are doing some pretty amazing things with big data. They’re breaking new ground in entertainment, healthcare, online retail, data storage, media, finance, cloud services, social media, open source software and many other exciting fields.