We’re looking for DataOps Engineers who like to THINK BIG.
At Big Industries, we have the ambition to become the number one trusted advisor in data solutions. We offer expert consulting for Architecture definition, cloud and classic Data Lake deployments and advanced Data Engineering. If you want to work with data, we’re the best place to start!
We are looking for can-do, proactive, problem-solving DataOps Engineers. Thanks to our wide variety of clients and big projects, you will always be able to keep growing as a professional. And whether you’re working on a project by yourself or with another Big Industries colleague, you can always count on your teammates for support!
So, what exactly will you be doing?
- You will be supporting both the development and the operation of Big Data solutions for our customers across a wide range of industries.
- You will advise upon new technologies and apply various Open Source technologies and tools to automate processes.
- With your technical expertise and experience, you will be driving the design and automation of processes to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of Big Data services and solutions.
What do you need to do a stellar job?
We’ll think you're extra cool if you…
- Are good at coming up with memes (or posing for them).
- Own a 1989 Gameboy and are willing to share it, ‘cause we’ve lost ours.
What’s in it for you?
At Big Industries, we want you to become the professional you want to be. That’s why you’ll always have your team of experienced colleagues to help you and all the tools you need to do an amazing job.
Money and stuff…
- A nice salary package with extra benefits, such as home office allowance, eco vouchers,...
- A car you will want to show off to your family (with Benelux fuel card).
- A nice phone (of your choice) and laptop (Apple by default) to share funny memes with your colleagues.
- A lunch allowance (if bullies steal it, don’t come crying to us).
- A health and pension plan, to keep you happy and healthy now and when you’re in diapers!
But at least equally important:
- A part in the most exciting IT projects Belgium has to offer.
- Membership of our Big Industries Academy to keep learning any way you want.
- A personalized training plan and a budget to register for the training courses you need.
- Monthly check-ins to see how you’re doing (we’ll provide the tissues if it’s bad).
- Regular team events to keep connected with your colleagues as well as spontaneous, informal drinks.
- An awesome team that will always have your back, in person or via Slack!